About the educational program:
The Transport, transport engineering and technology education program provides a science and technology program that prepares students to work in construction, road, and lifting and transport engineering. The program includes theory about the engineering and socio-economic aspects of transport and transport systems and their impact on the environment, as well as practice on the methods and means of development, operation and production of transport and lifting equipment. In addition to working with technology, the program also includes the study of the theory and practice of working with human resources in the field of transport and logistics.
Graduates of the bachelor’s degree in Transport, transport equipment and technologies will be in demand in the labor market, as they are needed by transport systems management services, technical support systems, machine-building plants, transport equipment operation enterprises and other technological organizations. Moreover, business organizations often need specialists in logistics and cargo transportation. In addition, graduates of the bachelor’s degree program “Transport, transport equipment and technologies ” can also work in scientific organizations.
The bachelor of the program “Transport, transport engineering and technology” can carry out their activities in the specialty both at the initial and managerial levels. Graduates will be able to work with distribution, human resources and transport equipment at transport enterprises and warehouses, machine-building and auto repair plants, organizations of the automobile complex, enterprises working in the field of transport operation and transport technologies, as well as design and engineering and scientific organizations.
Studying in the specialty “Transport, transport engineering and technology”, students will be able to develop their skills in the fields of mathematics, physics, Metrology, transport Economics and the theory of machines and mechanisms. Moreover, students will gain knowledge about the basics of technological production and repair of transport and operation of transport equipment.
Students of the specialty “Transport, transport equipment and technologies ” will also be able to develop skills in organizational, managerial, production and technological activities.
Organizational and technological skills include:
- organizational skills for working with a team, taking into account the diversity of opinions and making managerial decisions;
- organizational skills for trade-offs depending on the situation and requirements, such as cost, deadline, safety and quality;
- skills in developing project documentation for the construction, operation, and repair of transport equipment;
- macroeconomic skills for calculating costs in order to ensure the appropriate quality of the final product.
Meanwhile, production and management skills include
- skills in problem analysis and solving, forecasting, project planning, and product sales;
- product quality control skills;
- skills of effective selection and use of materials and equipment for the production of high-quality products;
- skills to optimize technologies for creating transport, transport equipment and technologies;
- management skills of enterprises working in the field of operation and repair of transport, transport equipment and technologies.
In addition, students will gain knowledge about transportation logistics, warehouse and inventory management, supply chain management, and logistics and supply chain modeling.