The conditions of admission
- Successful completion of the UNT – a passing score of at least 50 points for all educational programs, except for the areas of training “Pedagogical Sciences”, where the passing score is at least 60 points;
- Persons with technical and professional, post-secondary education;
- Education (colleges) that enter related specialties for training on a reduced term on a paid basis are enrolled based on the results of an interview.
- application for admission in a standard form;
- education document with an Appendix (original);
- copy of the identity document;
- UNT certificate;
- certificate of state grant award (if available);
- medical certificate f – 086U with a fluorography image;
- f-063 (vaccination map);
- photos 3*4 (6 PCs);
- certificate of enlistment (for military service).
Date of submission of documents
|Categories of applicants||Deadline for accepting applications||The timing of the exams|
|School and College graduates||01.05.20 – 10.05.20||20.06.20 – 05.07.20|
|Graduates who want to enroll in paid training||25.07.20 – 03.08.20||17.08.20 – 20.08.20|
|Students who want to transfer from creative professions to other ones||25.07.20 – 03.08.20||17.08.20 – 20.08.20|
|Persons arriving on creative specialties||20.06.20 – 07.07.20||08.07.20 – 13.07.20|
|Persons applying for pedagogical majors||20.06.20 – 14.08.20||20.06.20 – 14.08.20|
|Enrollment in the number of students in undergraduate||10.08.20 – 25.08.20||————————|
You can now apply online!
Click on the button, fill out the form and you are a student, congratulations
Submit documents online