Academic mobility of teaching staff is the ability to move teaching staff to other higher education institutions for a certain period of time in order to teach, improve their skills or conduct scientific research. Academic mobility of teaching staff is carried out on the basis of a bilateral cooperation agreement or Memorandum of understanding with a partner University.
Forms of academic mobility for teaching staff:
• Participation in scientific seminars and conferences
• Scientific and educational internships
• Participation in joint and scientific projects
• Professional development in educational institutions
• Exchange of experience over a certain period (exchange of teachers between universities)
International (external) academic mobility is an academic business trip carried out for the purpose of professional development, teaching, and research in foreign Universities.
National (internal) academic mobility is an academic business trip carried out for the purpose of professional development, teaching, and research in Universities located on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Eurasian University of technology welcomes teachers from other Universities who are interested in teaching and conducting research at ETU. To submit an application, candidates must send the following documents by email email@example.com
2. The research subject/discipline taught
3. Cover letter.