For international students
RULES OF ADMISSION
To the EURASIAN TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (ETU)
1. The Rules for admission to the ETU are set up in accordance with the Model Regulations for admission to training in organizations that implement professional higher education curricula (hereinafter – the Model Regulations).
2. ETU accepts foreign students and state less persons who have a secondary general (general secondary), (technical and vocational) education and higher education for studying under higher education programs in the bachelor’s program.
3. The right to receive free higher education on a competitive basis by foreigners in accordance with the state educational order is determined by international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
CONDITIONS OF RECEPTION
The admission of foreign citizens for training on a paid basis is carried out according to the results of the interview conducted by the Admission Committee of the ETU.
THRESHOLD BAND SCORE OF UNT AND KT
1. Graduates of educational organizations that implement educational programs of general secondary (secondary general) education or technical and vocational (primary and secondary vocational), post-secondary education, passed UNT or CT, who obtained the results of testing
– not less than 50 points,
– Including minimal 5 points – on the history of Kazakhstan, mathematical literacy, reading literacy in the language of instruction,
– and not less than 5 points for each profile subject, with the exception of those entering the specialty, which require the submission of creative examinations.
2. The graduates of educational organizations that implement the educational programs of technical and vocational, post-secondary education are enrolled in related specialties for shortened educational programs with an accelerated period of study, who have completed CT scores and who scored according to the results of testing
– not less than 25 points,
– including minimal 5 points in the general discipline
– and at least 5 points in the profile discipline, with the exception of those entering the specialty, which require the submission of creative examinations.
THRESHOLD BAND SCORE FOR ADMISSION TO THE SPECIALTY OF DESIGN
1. For graduate students of organizations of general secondary education or graduates of educational organizations that implement educational programs of technical and vocational (primary and secondary vocational) post-secondary education and who passed UNT or CT with the score on the creative examination
– not less than 50 points,
– Including 5 points minimum on the history of Kazakhstan and reading literacy in the language of instruction,
– and not less than 5 points for each creative exam (for applicants for related specialties for shortened educational programs with an accelerated period of study – at least 35 points, including at least 5 points for the creative examination and at least 5 points on the mainstream discipline).
|№||Conditions for admission to undergraduate programs|
|Form of the program||For citizens of Kazakhstan||For foreign citizens|
|1||Full 4 years||The UNT score is not less than 50||Interview in the admissions board|
|2||Reduced (3 years) on the basis of technical and vocational education in related specialties||The UNT score is not less than 35||Interview in the admissions board|
|3||Reduced (2 years) on the basis of higher education||Interview in the admissions board||Interview in the admissions board|
Duration of Training
|1||Complete educational program||4 years|
|2||Reduced educational program on the basis of Technical and Vocational Education (colleges) in related specialties||3 years|
|3||Reduced educational program on the basis of higher education (for second higher education)||2 years|
Application Deadline and Terms
|№||Admissions Board Issues||Term|
|1||The work of the admissions board for the reception of documents||From June 1 to August 28|
|2||Acceptance of documents for comprehensive testing for graduates of schools of past years and college graduates entering both full and short programs||From 1 to 20 June|
|3||Comprehensive testing of CT in a basic institution||From 17 to 23 July|
|4||Admission for creative exams||From June 20 to July 7|
|5||Creative exams||From 8 to 13 July|
|6||Special examination for pedagogical specialties||From June 20 to August 18|
|7||Admission for the competition of state grants||From 23 to 31 July|
|8||Enrollment in Bachelor’s Degree||From 10 to 28 August|
|9||Reception of applications for admission to the master and doctoral programs||From 10 to 31 July|
|10||Entrance Examination in Foreign Language for Admission to Master and Doctoral Studies||From 10 to 18 August|
|11||Entrance examinations for master and doctoral programs||From 10 to 20 August|
|12||Enrollment in the master and doctoral programs||Till 25 August|
TRAINING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Admission to English training groups is carried out in the following specialties:
5В050800-Accounting and Auditing